5 Backless Wedding Gowns We Adore
If you’re a bride looking for a dress that shows off your assets but still allows for some class and romance, then it could be that a backless, tight-fitting gown is the look for you. A gown with a low back keeps your ladies taken care of and won’t make you feel overexposed walking down the aisle, but still allows for some playful sexiness and elegance on your wedding day. Here are a few of our favorite backless gowns out there right now!
1. This Reem Acra illusion dress is the stuff that dreams are made of. It allows for the “illusion” of an open back look without your dress falling off or your back being totally exposed to the open air. Its romantic lace overlay detail and cap-sleeve detail make it a classic look with a special touch. Shop this dress now.
2. If the classic old Hollywood look with a lovely cowl back is more your style, then take a look at this gorgeous dress from BHLDN. The soft, silky cowl creates a lovely frame for a tastefully exposed posterior! Shop this dress now.
3. If your wedding is coming up this winter or winter 2016, then get excited about this beautiful number aptly named the “Snowflake Gown.” Winter wedding or not, this fun, uniquely embellished dress has a stunning front but an even lovelier, open back! Shop this dress now.
4. For a clean, classic look that opens up to a super dramatic look in the back, look no further than this Heidi Elnora sleek, silk piece. It hugs the body in all the right places and with it super low back, its sure to wow as you turn the corner and walk down the aisle. Shop this dress.
5. Finally, for a more casual wedding dress or reception costume change that still has some open-back drama, go for this short, playful BHLDN dress. With its illusion-low-back and gorgeous satin buttons, it takes what could be a run-of-the-mill party dress to a beautiful, classy and wedding-appropriate gown. Shop this dress.